Sunday, September 03, 2006

BLOG BITE

Now that I have a blog, I tend to look and edit everything I do to see if I could use it for a blog bite to write about. So for awhile, I'm afraid that my blogs could be boring because contemplating isn't that visual. Since I'm reevaluating my life, I don't even remember what it is that I do anymore. I used to like to sing folk songs and change the words of The House of the Rising Sun to the words of Amazing Grace, but no one has done that since the 70's and I doubt that TNC will restart that one up. I continue to dart around and do too many things a little too fast, but I think that Kiefer Sutherland has that wrapped up in the series 24. So, I guess that idle chatter will have to suffice.

This week I am dog-sitting a black terrier-type dog named Maddie. Don't get that confused with Mattie, my black terrier-type dog. Earlier this week, I convinced Lance to help clean out the garage. He sold his apartment business over two years ago and all his tools ended up in the garage. Since our back door (by the garage) is the only one we use, I just thought that we should make a path. I don't think our journey team has ever seen us with a clean garage. It's usually like "hi"...(kick a rake)...and "how are you"...(fall over a wheelbarrow) or "you look so good"...(knock head on sports equipment) or "let me help you with that" (as I slide into home base on the painting drip cloth.)

So, I guess that's it this week in blogworld--contemplation, dogsitting, and garage cleaning. Or maybe I could talk lance into painting my toenails for me.

Until next time,

mamachick

No comments: