Monday, July 17, 2006

Guess what? I'm learning how to blog!

Ok, my first post is gonna be about the women's ministry called chicks. I go to an "out-of-the-box" church that lets us use our creative juices and spiritual gifts. One of my gifts is being quirky (that is a spiritual gift, isn't it?) and my passion is to help women become their very best for and with their Savior. That's why we created chicks. It's an acronym that the women of TrueNorth Church use to help us remember the types of things we are working toward so we can be women who:

C=Connect with God
H=Help, hope and heal
I=Intercede with prayer
C=Catch the call (evangelism)
K=Keep life simple
S=Serve others with our spiritual gifts

So, until the next post, i'll be working on those 5 callings.

Until the next time...Love, Mama Chick

3 comments:

Landon Jones said...

Mom, it looks good!!!

kevin said...

lookin' good mama!

Mary Clark said...

Mama Chick......I love your blog!!! I hope you don't mind, but I created my own. Can't wait to see what you have to say!!!